Argument about dark matter (individual perspective)
Dark matter does not exist! Like always if the math does not add up some lame idea is made up so to explain their own mistakes! They are educated idiots so gung hoe on making things work from using incorrect theories right from the start! Tell me HOW IS MATTER MADE? Then tell me there is dark matter and then I will believe you. Thermal dynamics said matter cannot be created then how did it get here if it cannot be created.. See da idiots!
Look stop nonsenses. We call dark because we can't see it. What Hubble saw is NOTHING. simply, making calculations, there SHOULD be invisible matter IF YOU WANT TO SAVE THE BIG BANG.
Big bang is flawed and the lack of matter points it. But "priest scientists" decided to invent dark matter.
Then BB flawed on expansion, so they decided to invent dark energy.
The more flaws, the more dark stuff until new dark ages. Got it? BB is creationist!
Dark matter/energy do exist, they account for more then 90% of the mass of our universe. The only way human beings have been able to actually OBSERVE things in the universe is from the electromagnetic radiation they emit, thats why we can see stars, but have yet to directly see a planet. The planets we have shown indirectly to exist is due to their effective change on the gravity well of the star they precess
The dark energy has nothing to do with BB? And you suggest me to read? WOW!
I'll remind you that dark energy is here to justify the fact that IF THERE WAS THE BB, now galaxies are going faster than they should. So if you want to believe in BB you have to justify why observation DO NOT COMFORM to BB model. Thus the need of this fake energy.
the dark matter just may be the gravitational pull and push of other galaxies in layers of other dimensions space and time that is why we cannot see it like we can not see gravity itself only the affects of it
These are a few comments about the existing of dark matter..see how theory of knowledge reconcile this conflict :)
Theory of Knowledge: Can the prove given by NASA to confirm the existence of dark matter be accepted?
Definition: Dark matter is matters that absorb light and thus cannot be seen.
Dark matter theory is an explanation towards the observed effect of formation of galaxies and stars. After big bang, the heat caused by that explosion will sure cause every matter to be separate because of the kinetic energy (from science law that if heat is supplied, molecules will gain more kinetic energy and thus moves faster and farer from each other). But this is not what is happening as the molecules do comes closer to form galaxies and stars and lots of gravity is needed to pull all of the objects to pack closer together.
From the general accepted law that every mass exert gravity, then inductively a conclusion is made by stating that every gravity must be caused by a body that have mass. And from the calculation made based on the amount of gravity needed to form galaxies and stars, the universe have very high mass. But what is observed from astronomy is that the mass of our universe is far much lesser than the value calculated. So the mass missing must be caused by a body that cannot be seen and referred to as ‘dark matter’.
Previous experiment done failed to confirm the hypothesis of the existence of dark matter. But a few years back, NASA claimed to have found the prove of dark matter. The experiment is done using Einstein famous prediction that light must be pulled by gravity of heavy body and a separated galaxies mass is calculated from the observed and also from the calculation based on Einstein prediction and there is a mass missing that physicist from NASA claims to be that of dark matter.
But argument occurs as astronomers cannot yet accept the prove given by NASA.
-Problem with sense
• Astronomers will not believe it until they saw it. Not everything in the world can be seen but it exists. E.g. Air.
• If we cannot see something, then we can see its effect. E.g: Heat. And so if we cannot see dark matter, then we can see the effect
• Astronomers need to use their sense to confirms the theory, but sense often deceived us
• We used telescope that is used by astronomers too and the result is also used by astronomers, why they cannot accept it? If they reject it, it is like they are rejecting they own science because we use their instrument.
• Physicist claims that the dark matter cannot be seen, then they are making theory that we cannot falsify it and yet they claim that it is true
• Physicist claims that the prove given is the effect of the dark matter, but is this the only reason why the effect happens? Or other reason might involves. And if this happens, this show that scientist is seeing what they believe to be the effect of dark matter.
-Problem using mathematics
• We used mathematics to calculate and confirm the existence of dark matter, and mathematics is known for its objectivity. Can astronomers still claims that the mathematics did not give correct answer?
• Physicist use claims that every mass exert gravity to calculate the mass of the galaxy in determining the presence of dark matter effect, and by using mathematics, they concluded that the theory is accepted. But the law stated that every mass exert gravity, and not necessarily that every gravity is caused by mass and if the second is true, than the calculation would be all wrong from beginning like in mathematics when the axiom is false.
• They cannot accept the prove because it did not match the current understanding of observation ( the astronomer cannot observe the dark matter)
• Physicist is desperate to find a prove for their claim of the existence of dark matter, and maybe the prove given is emotionally made to restraint science community pressure on the physicist of the dark matter theory
• Astronomers did not give any prove that refute the theory, so the theory is true because no one can falsify it
• No one can falsify it because the definition of dark matter is that it cannot be seen but it does exert effect, and the effect can origin from various source
-Can the generalization be accepted using inductive logic?
• The prove found confirm the effect of the dark matter as predicted and so it confirmed the existence of dark matter
• Previous experiment failed to confirm the existence of dark matters, and if this the only prove that can be given by the physicist, then physicist is denying science because science works on majority.E.g: Cell theory
• Physicist is inductively conclude that the dark matter exist based on one prove, but can this generalization be accepted?
Eventually, we can conclude that most of the things in this world can be argue. Its all depends to the individual on how they see things from their own perspective and how they use their knowledge to interpret things. so we cant blame each other for having different idea or opinion.PEACE :)
this post credit to
Hazrul Adzfar n Abdullah syahmi :)